Nilight LED Light Bar Wiring Harness Kit 12V On Off Switch Power Relay Blade Fuse for Off Road Lights LED Work Light,2 years Warranty

  • Universal fit: compatible with all automobiles, boats and devices equipped with a 12V power source
  • CIRCUIT PROTECTION: Power relay-safety protection and conversion circuit. Blade fuse protects the circuit when overcurrent or short circuit occurs.
  • ILLUMINATED SWITCH: 3 pin on/off rocker switch with red indicator light when truing on, easy to turn on or off, has been passed test of 5, 000 times pressing.
  • TWO AVAILABLE LEADS: With 2 sets of light output connectors for dual lighting fixtures less than 180W, the connection is more stable.
  • PACKAGE INCLUDE:1 x Wiring Harness Kit ,1 x Instructions,

Very good quality product. Very nice for those who aren't tech savvy enough to wire up a relay. Only thing that was kinda weird to me, was that they put the Grounds on 86, and the switch side on 85. Now this isn't a big deal because it works fine either way, its just typically done the other way around.

I'm no electrician, but I was able to get this wiring installed with my Nilight pods without instructions. If you understand red with red, and black with black, then it will be easy. I would lay everything out and figure out how you are running the wiring, to get a good visual of placement and where you are entering the fire wall. I made a slot, in one of the elongated rubber grommets, just to the right of the center of the engine.(facing the front of the vehicle looking back) I filled the void with clear Lexol(high temp). You can use some form of suitable filler......this is just what I had at the moment. Seems to work well for me.

Worked great until the power wire leading to my switch blew up in my truck and melted all of the rubber lining in the wire from the battery to my switch, causing the cabin to fill with smoke. I bet it was my fault on running the wire into the cabin, which is not affecting my rating.

I was actually sent the wrong wiring kit and when it caught fire from a short circuit wiring mistake, I sent in a request for a new one and got the correct one. I have not had any problems yet. I currently have it wired to my LED lights on a grill guard. This one comes with 2 options for buttons. I personally like the smaller one, but if you want the bigger one, you will need to purchase a different connector.

What is not to like with this kit?! It's got it all ! I really like the added wire casing to protect the wires. All the shielded connections. Folks I have added extra lighting to every vehicle I have ever had. Take my word for it, this is a great buy! It is so easy to make it look like factory installation it's almost criminal!

At first it seems a little sketchy with a crumpled up instruction sheet, however, it's very simple to follow and ALL of the steps made sense and worked great! I'm a very happy customer.

Just installed this wiring for my 1997 Jeep Wrangler. I used it to replace the old wiring for the stock fog lights on my jeep. The previous owner did a terrible job wiring (no wonder the fog lights were "broken"). The only issue I had was I needed to cut and connect a longer wire to the red wire that goes through the fire wall to the switch, it was not long enough. Other than that, I wish the negative battery terminal connection were longer, but I made due. The fog lights run now and that's what matters, plus the price is great.

Overall, this is a good wiring kit. I used for the 21”LED light bar from Nilight. The only thing I’d improve is making the ground wire longer from the relay. It has had to be close to the battery, where I don’t have a lot of room in my Jeep. I also tapped the + wire of the switch into the radio deck positive wire. So that the light bar turns off when i remove the keys from the ignition.

Really like this kit. The quality is very good. The only thing that's not totally ideal is the size of the switch (kinda big for me, but might be a good thing come winter when im wearing thick gloves). This could be preferable or not depending on person or situation. The whole switch lights up red when in on position. I used this kit to wire two led pods & one 12" led light bar. It's set up for two out of the box, but I tapped in the light bar as I wanted all three on the same switch & was still within the load limits (you will have to make that calculation on your particular setup to he safe). The kit comes with everything you will need & the setup is simple. Directions were easy to follow as well which is something many companies take for granted these days. I would definitely recommend this kit.

How Good of a deal are these ? A Great Deal in my opinion, I bought one for my LED Bar and a couple of small LED Aux lights, I opened the box up and spread the wiring out and had it all figured out how it was to be installed, then I was impressed with the way the wiring was put together and it would look like a professional job if I took the time and a little extra effort to make it look nice and neat, I went to a hardware store to look at the wiring that I would need and then a switch that I liked, none of the switches were aesthetically pleasing, then I needed a inline fuse BUT With this set up it came with every thing that I needed to do the job right, I did get a couple of crimp on male and female spade connectors , a few months later I bought another set for a spare if I wanted to use one on anther vehicle that I own, Then a few more months later I bought a spare, that's one that I used and 2 spare sets, I don't buy a lot of spare extra parts but I know that it's just a matter of time before I use my extra wiring sets, Very Very Please with these and all for les than what the wiring alone would have cost me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan considers mixing Covid-19 vaccine