Hallmark Keepsake Ornament 2018 Year Dated, African American Baby's First Christmas, Porcelain, Basket

  • Designed by Patricia Andrews, this porcelain Christmas tree ornament features fabric accents. Pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage. Year dated 2018 on ornament.
  • On ornament: Baby's 1st Christmas 2018
  • With unparalleled artistry and exceptional detail, each festive and collectible Keepsake Ornament is made for years of celebrations. From preserving precious memories to commemorating special milestones and interests, there's a Hallmark ornament for everyone on your gift list.
  • Hallmark has been your family-owned creator of greeting cards, gifts, gift wrap, ornaments and more for over 100 years. We take deep pride in helping individuals connect in just the right way.
  • Porcelain Christmas tree ornament is lead-free and measures 2.24" W x 3.32" H x 3.39" D.

Daughter-in-law LOVED this, what a great gift for remembering a child’s first year in pre-school! Great quality, good size, not too big or small.

I love this. It’s such a sweet and gentle ornament. I got it for my daughter, it’s her first Christmas. It does not weigh down the tree and comes with a ribbon for easy hanging.

When my nephew was born my sister asked me to be his Godfather. So my wife came up with the tradition that I have had since he was born 16 years ago and she said I should continue until he is at least 18 years old. Every year on Thanksgiving weekend I give him a Hallmark Godson Christmas Ornament. He loves the tradition and has them all still saved in a plastic ornament storage box and puts them on the Christmas tree. One day when I am gone he will remember me when he puts up the ornaments I have bought him.

This Winnie the Pooh baby’s first Christmas ornament is the bees knees! Absolutely adorable. It may have one tiny drawback and that is the weight of it. Plan to hang it on the sturdiest branch of your tree or just set it up as a shelf decoration.

This ornament is super cute- I got the hot air balloon baby's first Christmas ornament. My only complaint is this ornament did not come with the sticker that says baby's name, birth date, and height/weight. It is lightweight, well made, and cute.

I was pleasantly surprised with the weight. This is a heavy ornament, the outside is metal. It will last. The details are gorgeous, and perfect for all winnie the pooh fans.

I bought this for my daughter who recently had a baby. I love that there is a place for a photo. We have a similar one we’ve had since our daughter’s first Christmas and have cherished it for years. It’s great quality and I think it will last for years to come.

This is so cute for a baby’s first Christmas. It even rattles when you shake it. My daughter loved it for her new baby. It is not sturdy enough for a baby or young child to hold, it looks nice on the tree.

I bought this as a gift for some friends for their babys first Christmas. The mom is a Winnie the Pooh fan so I chose this one. This ornament is really nice. I liked it a lot and was very happy to gift it to them. It seemed to be very well made and was very pretty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan considers mixing Covid-19 vaccine